To collaborate with other uTrack users, you will need to create a uTrack account, after which you will be able to share individual tasks, walls and complete projects with other uTrack users. Following are the steps to share tasks after enabling the Collaborate feature.
Step 1 – Setup uTrack account
- On the ‘Collaborate’ screen, tap on ‘Create a new Account’.
- Create a uTrack account by setting up your user-ID and password.
- Add an email that you wish to register with your uTrack account.
- Tap on ‘Create Account’ button.
Your uTrack account will be created. You will now be able to share tasks with other uTrack users.
Step 2 – Share Data
- On the ‘Collaborate’ screen, tap on ‘Share’ button.
- Select projects, walls and/or task that you would like to share. Selecting a project will automatically select all of its walls and tasks.
- Type in uTrack user IDs with which you want to share data or you can also share by providing email address(es).
- Type in a name for your shared file. The file name does not need to be unique.
- Tap on ‘Share’ button.
This may take a few seconds. Your data will be saved on a secure server. All recipients will receive notifications on their devices and an email containing the steps to retrieve the shared file. For data sharing you can also choose email address from your device’s contact list. A single file can be shared with multiple users at the same time.